Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spezzatino: Great Magazine, Noble Cause

I was recently approached by one of the very best minds in the world of nutrtion, training and performace to review some magazine. John Berardi presented me with a copy of Spezzatino - a magazine for food lovers, by food lovers. Let me tell you, reading through the inaugural issue was a wonderful journey into the world of food, with thought-provoking pieces by some of the most impassioned foodists out there.

And the best part?

The subscription proceeds go to the Healthy Food Bank - an organization that provides healthy foods to those who need it the most.

I invite you to check out the first complementary issue here. If you like it, I would encourage you to subscribe. If you know somebody who would love this magazine, please forward the link to the free issue and/or consider a gift subscription.

I would also be remiss if I did not mention JB's absolutely superb cookbook Gourmet Nutrition. It is nothing less than outstanding.

No comments: