Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's about time!


I know, I know, I'm supposed to have a blog because hey, it's the "thing to do". I drag myself kicking and screaming into the world of blogging with some trepidation, but with some excitement as well. I currently write for Diet-Blog and this will continue to be my priority source of blogging (highly recommend checking it out). As a result, this blog will operate on a somewhat unpredictable schedule - when I have a spare minute/need to vent... that sort of thing.

The aim of this blog is to provide useful information about achieving optimal health and losing body fat. My goal is to reach as many people as possible with information and inspiration to help change lives. Oh, and there will be some opinionated rants and controversy thrown in for good measure!

My posts will range from issues of fat loss, health, fitness, performance and nutrition to the occasional sports and entertainment rant. They will include my thoughts, but also links to stories, studies and otherwise interesting and/or useful stuff.

This blog will also replace my health bulletin. I sincerely thank all those who subscribed to it (and those who had it mercilessly dumped into their inboxes unsolicited). I sincerely thank you for reading this blog and hope you find the information educational, applicable and inspiring. I invite you to share your thoughts, suggestions and questions.

The journey of optimal health is a highly individual one - let's find the right path together!

No comments: